Got a pot bellied pig a few days ago!! ^_^
This is the first time her and Sunny Bunny met! :3
Bädr Vogu - Anathema of Time
check back tomorrow for the new article ‘2001 was 13 years ago’
why does kotaku let people who don’t play games write articles about playing games
- Visible only to the Scottish eye
- The same as the British Pound except the Queen has a Hitler moustache drawn on
- Reference Macbeth by covering all of the money in blood and no matter what you do you can’t get the blood off and your wallet and pockets get filled with blood all the time
- Just join the Eurozone or something I dunno
- Print the notes in the tartans of the most powerful Scottish clans
- Dig up all the obsolete Irish Pounds and use them
- Put the cast of Taggart on all the notes and replace the Queen with Robbie Coltrane from Cracker
- Establish a Benedictine Mint at Buckfast Abbey
- Convert the entire nation to Bitcoin
- Deep-fry it
- Dated: 1563
- Measurements: overall length 123cm, handle 22cm, weight approximately 1.44kg
Featuring the coat of arms of the Holstein family of Reventlow, the sword was part of a collection of weapons which was sold in Denmark, Gaunö in 1930. The handle has a wood grip with leather wrap and an interesting Octahedron shaped pommel.
The guard is a set of flattened quillons (23.5 cm wide) curving downwards and have spatulated ends. The blade also has a single fuller on either side and is inscribed with "Durch Gott und seine Gnad das Glück erhoff ich" and on the other side “alle Stund und Augenblick”, plus “AD 1563”.
Jan Fabre: Superb Reinterpretation of Michelangelo’s Pietà
Venice Biennale, the Nuova Scuola Grande di Santa Maria della Misericordia will host the latest exhibition of the works of Jan Fabre (Antwerp, 1958), entitled PIETAS.
Gallery of Modern and Contemporary Art, Bergamo.
Fabre’s unprecedented reinterpretation of Michelangelo’s Pietà, entitled Merciful Dream (Pietà V), in which he has given his own face to Christ, while Mary has the face of a skull, the symbol of death.